The Mediterranean diet
She is scientific and universally recognized
like the most healthy of all the existing ones.
It is characterized by the plenty of vegetable food like pasta, bread, vegetables, vegetables, fruits and dry fruits; Olive oil as main fat source; consumption of fish, poultry, dairy products and eggs; small quantities of red meats and moderate quantities of wine in the meals.
IT IMPROVES THE HEALTH
The Mediterranean kitchen it makes it possible preparing the vegetables with olive oil, that it provides important antirust, juice of lemon, garlic and grasses, and its delightful flavor, is the main reason for which the people in the Mediterranean countries enjoy eating large numbers of vegetables every day.
Olive oil it reduces the LDL or bad cholesterol, the acid oleico, the probability of blood clots in the arteries.
Mediterranean diet, not only it is a nutritive boss, it is one lifestyle.
The presence of illnesses cardiovascular in the Mediterranean countries it is smaller than in USA.
1. Plant products variety.
2. Presence of fresh food.
3. Olive oil use.
4. Daily bread consumption.
5. Daily dairy products consumption.
6. moderate consumption of red meats.
7. Fish consumption in major quantity.
8. Fresh fruit as habitual dessert.
9. Water as preferable drink.
10. Physical activity achievement.
Olive Oil and Mediterranean DietOlive oil has been the most consumed monounsaturated fat in the world for thousands of years. Not only tastes good, but there is also clear evidence that a diet based on olive oil is directly related with a longer life expectancy and a decrease of diseases.
Extra virgin olive oil is one of the most important ingredients of the well known and admired Mediterranean diet.
Advanced and exhaustive studies show up the healthy benefits of extra virgin olive oil. However, this and other benefits do not exist in no extra virgin olive oil.
These benefits are only available in the finest extra virgin olive oils: Cierzo and Arbara.
NATUTAL HEALTH SOURCE
- Dicreases colesterol level
- Reduces the risk of stroke
- Stimulates bile secretion
- Reduces the risk of suffering arterial thrombosis
- Cuts back gastric acidity and regulates intestinal transit
- Helps us improve metabolic functions
- Provides strong protective action against ulcers and gastritis
- Prevents certain types of cancer
- Stimulates bone growth
- Slows aging
FalseOlive oil contains more fat than oil seeds.
FalseOlive oil is heavier and has worse digestion than other oils.
FalseThe seed oil is suitable for frying.
FalseAll vegetable fats are equally beneficial.