–Chicken blocks with picual for 4 persons —
- 1 boned chicken breast.
- Extra virgin olive oil variety Picual.
- 1/2 onion elegantly cut.
- 2 chilis divided in tracks.
- 2 tomatoes divided in squares.
- 12 corn omelettes.
- Cut lettuce.
- 1/2 cup of acidified fresh cream.
- 1/2 cup of grated cured cheese.
- 1/2 tomato sauce cup.
- To do the breast in the frying pan with an olive oil spoonful, to salt, to cover the frying pan and to allow to soft fire, once done to allow to cool and deshebrar with the hands.
- To fry slightly the onion and the chili durane a few minutes until it is produced and without going so far as to gild.
- To add the tomato and to leave five minutes.
- To rectify of salt and to withdraw.
- To have a little filling in every omelette, to coil carefully so that they do not break and to hold with a toothpick.
- In a frying pan with two or three olive oil spoonfuls to place the blocks and to fry on slow fire turning round them to gild for all the sides.
- To have a source or plate, to spill superficially tomato sauce, fresh cream and cut lettuce.
- To dust with the grated cheese.
they have to eat up immediately so that they do not harden.